LOWEST FARES HAVE NEVER BEEN HIGHER
• New York-London? Chicago-Paris? San Francisco-Frankfurt? The late-March quotes for June departures are UP. Check the March 31 Trans-Atlantic report to see how much.
• Nervous Baltics. If it could happen to Ukraine, could it happen to them? Have Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania—burgeoning destinations all—done enough to keep big brother at bay?… See the latest Trans-Atlantic report.
• Carnival Corp and Viking River Cruises. One adds capacity at an astonishing rate while the other reports a surprising loss… according to the March 31 Trans-Atlantic report.
ECONOMIC NUGGETS THAT MATTER
• Consumer confidence, the dollar vs. the euro, jobs and GDP updates. Twice a month in the Trans-Atlantic report.
AND COMING IN THE MID-APRIL ISSUE…
• U.S. traffic to Europe may be decelerating. If so, what’s the problem? Too much political drama? Simple lack of seats? Or failure to promote? Take a look at the next Trans-Atlantic report.
Details are in the FULL Trans-Atlantic report—including the latest traffic charts—now available by subscription. 24 issues/ 12 months/ $150. Just email: TransAtlantic@dnmartinco.com.