U.S. VISITS TO EUROPE: YEAR OPENED WITH A PLUS
• U.S. traffic to Europe rose in January. What’s the outlook for the rest of the off-peak months? It’s in the March 4 Trans-Atlantic report.
• Fares hit new heights… The lowest quote for New York-London, economy? WAY over $1,000. Check the March 4 Trans-Atlantic fare chart.
A TALE OF TWO AIRLINE GROUPS
• IAG and Air France-KLM: One’s still losing, the other is back in the black… 2013 bottom-line results are in the March 4 Trans-Atlantic report.
• Britain’s ‘Sound’ spots on TV… Delta will count money, not miles… Milano Expo 2015: Food for thought…
AND COMING IN THE MID-MARCH ISSUE…
• Is the Ukraine crisis hurting trans-Atlantic travel?
• Is World War I helping?
Details are in the full Trans-Atlantic report—including the latest traffic charts—now available by subscription. 24 issues/ 12 months/ $150. Just email: TransAtlantic@dnmartinco.com